Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Invitation to commenters

I would like to conduct a pipe cleaning exercise by inviting those who posted comments to post a blog. I have sent out invitations to you to sign up as authors
You could blog about how easy (or difficult) it was to sign up and post or blog on a writing topic.
At least one person already has a Gmail account, two others do not - so that should result in a fair test.
If all works well I will send out invitations to others on our distribution list.

See you all Wednesday for our discussion.

3 comments:

Limey said...

I had no trouble creating a Google account. This works as a response to the earlier invitation but I couldn't figure out how to initiate a new topic if I wanted to.

Neil

Jeanne said...

I already had a Google account and wonder of wonders! I remembered the user name and password. No problem signing up for the blog. And Mary Ann in Korea! Wow! So, Geoff, how DO we begin a new thread? Jeanne

Write Stuff Admin said...

To start a new thread just make a new post.
If you're signed in as a user then new post is top right hand side next to user your user name.

Alternatively and also to edit posts you can go to dashboard, where multiple choices exist. These include new post and edit old posts.

As I suggested in a later post- add a label for future sorting and searching.

Geoff